Empowering Hotels to Maximize Sales through Central G&M Services
The Client’s on-property sales teams spent an overwhelming majority of their time responding to inbound lead channels, keeping them from high-value sales activities in their local market.
- 01 APPROACH
- 02 MAKING MOVES
MODIV recommended outsourcing inbound lead management to a centralized G&M team focused on converting and transitioning the booked business to the client’s properties.
- Designed new processes and workflows
- Authored roles and responsibilities
- Identified and implemented new technology to enable the team
- Hired a Director to lead the team and staffing four new resources during pilot ahead of schedule
- Created new ways of working between the centralized team and hotels
- Designed hotel-level training on effectively engaging the new team
- Executed a communications strategy inclusive of internal marketing collateral and tools
763% ROI over a four-month period
~30% conversion benchmark
~10.4M forecasted incremental revenue in the next 12 months
“MODIV’s guidance and recommendations throughout this work has been the linchpin to our success. They understood how to structure the work, phase by phase, and helped us engage the right stakeholders along the way – from the owners to our executive committee. This new organization was a huge success for us and has transformed the way we look at groups and meetings for our hotels and the company overall.”